- Replacement cartridge will fit any 20-inch big blue filter housing
- Greatly reduces the taste and smell of chlorine
- Filters out organic materials and sediments
- Enclosed in a 5-micron filter membrane
- Replace once every 12 months (depending on the quality of water supply)
Activated carbon is treated or activated with oxygen to give it tiny holes and make it absorbent like a sponge. This solid block of porous carbon creates a chemical reaction when water passes through which absorbs chlorine and other organic materials. There is a 5-micron membrane surrounding the activated carbon block filter to trap any particles that may detach during the water filtration process.
11.4cm x 50.8cm